Please check the VSCode homepage. https://code.visualstudio.com/.
Install remote-ssh extension in VSCode
- Open the VSCode. On the left, there’s an Extension icon.
- Search for remote-ssh. Choose the first one and click install.
- You may need to reload VSCode to let the extension initialize.
Connect to the remote server
- Click View > Command Palette… or use the shortcut
cmd+shift+pfor Mac and
ctrl+shift+pWindows. Type ssh and choose remote-ssh: connect to host.
2. Type the URL of the remote server
3. After that, it will open a new VSCode window.
Add your workspace
- After connect to the remote server, we need to cd to our workspace. Call your Command Palette again and type folder. Choose Add folder to your workspace in my case and enter your path to workspace.